Social Media Internship
DSBG is seeking a part-time Marketing Intern to support in all areas of marketing and social media. As a part of our growing team, you will work on a wide range of projects and daily tasks, including social media management, marketing research and content generation. Responsibilities will include, supporting all marketing activities as needed, draft and prepare blog posts for publication, write and curate social media updates, coordinate all site photography and photography layouts on website and social media sites, represent DSBG at community events, such as student conferences and meetups.
- Are a recent graduate or working towards a diploma (2nd or 3rd year preferred) in marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have strong writing skills (and maybe even a blog).
- Are an active user on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Demonstrate an interest in technology
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and learn by doing.
- Potential of being hired on full-time after internship